Tuesday, August 25, 2009

get in my belly.

i'm gonna let you in on a little secret. i like to eat. like, a lot. as luck would have it, so does my roomie/bestie caroline. we spend an inordinate amount of time talking about food (as well as cooking it, serving it, eating it, reading about it, daydreaming about it...that's normal, right?!?) so we decided to unleash our obsession on the world with a little blog we like to call the num num chronicles. today, we got a shoutout from the nice folks at the world's best ever, and you know what that is? icing. on. the. cake. (yep, i just made that joke. can you forgive me? i'll bake you cookies? numnum.)

5 comments:

{Tara} said...

So. Excited. About. This. Food is the only thing I love more than clothes, and shoes, and music...and pretty much anything.

lisa butterworth said...

tara...i think we are cyber-soulmates!! just sayin.

nikole said...

looks really great.

Stella said...

1) no secret. 2) I will help you eat anything you make. 3) I will go ahead and accompany you to any food establishment you want to try.

(ahem. Sycamore? It told me it's jealous it's not included by num num)

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

what could be better than eating good food, really? congratulations :)