Monday, June 7, 2010

i see a pattern here.

fashion is so weird. why are you making me think about fall when it's 90 degrees out?! but you are and i am, so here are a few of my faves from tucker's a/w collection. i'm typically a solid + pattern girl but these looks have me totally feeling the pattern on pattern and so far it feels good. real good. of course, i haven't tried it yet, we'll see how it feels then. i'm afraid it's a combo that could go terribly, horribly wrong. also...headwraps! still my favorite trend of the season.


via refinery29

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

I love mismatching patterns. These looks are great!

Shellie Simpson said...

I am obsessed with the holiday tucker stuff! I wish more stores/online stores carried a bigger selection. there are so many wonderful patterns to choose from and few places get the right stuff. Where do you buy you're tucker?

mosey said...

ooo wah, love these!