Wednesday, January 13, 2010

nailed it.

when I spotted this new chem-free polish collection from the u.k. on n.e.e.t., it set my lacquer-addicted heart aflutter. and since I tend to choose my colors based on the awesomeness of their names (seriously, who has that job?! nail-polish namer is totally on my list of back-up careers), i’m loving the brit slang of these bottles. check out these beauties: crumpet (a caramel-y nude), dolly bird (cotton candy pink), and artful dodger (that teal is fo' real!).

10 comments:

Natalie said...

I agree...Nail Polish Namer has to be recession proof! Lovely colors. Thanks for sharing!!

Megan said...

I did the SAME thing...I have like 5 of their colors saved in my "want" folder...I NEED MONEY.

Kate said...

hello, love love love! there's a greyish brown and blue/green/gold color calling my name big time.

Kate said...

ps. I was just at the airport where they're located (weird) and I'm very very sad I didn't know about it until now!

Mallory said...

artful dodger may go down in history as my favorite nail polish name ever.

l said...

ohh my gosh, those colours are so pretty!

Hello Lindello said...

I'm loving that nude color! Have a great weekend xox

Ashley said...

love these! thanks for sharing!

samantha hahn said...

ohhhhhhh!!

Air Fryer Recipes said...

Thanks for the ppost