Monday, January 4, 2010

thread head.


whew. i ain't gonna lie, it was hard to go back to work today, not to mention braving the frigid winds that welcomed me back to new york after a week and a half of t-shirt weather and tangerine dreams. i *almost* forgot it was winter. but now that i've been so brutally reminded, i'm pretty sure i need one of these awesome customizable necklaces from michele outland to keep my chest warm (yeah, i know, just humor me). i first spotted the return to me line at martha's craft fair before the holidays and think this holey bib would be a great addition to my jewelry collection which, between my love for kate's necklaces and my obsession with friendship bracelets, is becoming strangely heavy on the cotton thread tip. something i am totally ok with.

5 comments:

samantha hahn said...

so fun!

A Beautiful Party said...

these are so great. just wish i could afford one.

Every Little Counts said...

love it. and welcome back to the freezing cold! i'm starting to miss california right about now...

Hello Lindello said...

awesome. just awesome.

Unknown said...

i love this. that girl looks awesome! xo