Monday, May 18, 2009

cork dork.

yessss. summer shoe season is just about here and these beauties (thanks stella!!!) are my first step into non-boot territory. they made their debut saturday night at souther's show and after walking from my house to the subway to the gallery to the shake shack to the afterparty i've got some blisters that rival the epicness of those platforms. but once i get these babies broken in there will be no stopping me and my extra two inches of purpley goodness. oh, 80%20, you are a short gal's wet dream.

4 comments:

roberta jane said...

I am so glad someone bought these! They are so cute!

lisa butterworth said...

i totally heart them. did you get a pair? you should!!

roberta jane said...

No, I didn't buy them, but now I am considering it - they are pretty amazing!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

Oh man you got 'em! Those have been on my "just slightly too crazy/impractical to actually buy but shiiiit I want 'em" list for ages now! Plus, my bf has a pair of those eponymous black Keds that every dude has, and I think it would be totally hilarious if I got a black pair of these and then we'd be all guy/gal matchy. I might b the only one who thinks that's hilarious though....