Tuesday, June 16, 2009

eatmakeread + bay area bites.

when i moved to ny from california two years ago, i left my heart AND my stomach in san francisco. i mean, i know new york has wtfawesomemindblowing eats too but it's almost like there are TOO many. somehow they cancel each other out and just make everything seem ok?
i know that's crazy talk. i'm on deadline for the next ish, don't listen to a word i say, i've got exactly two working brain cells left. where was i going with this? oh yeah. kelly posted about her recent culinary adventures in my city by the bay and i swear her accounts made me tear up. i mean, just look at this photographic evidence!
the burritos (her FIRST. like, EVER. ay dios mio!!), the coffee, the ice cream, the IN-N-OUUUUUUT!!!!! my point is, you should totally head over to eatmakeread and enjoy a little vicarious food fantasizing.

all images by kelly via eatmakeread

4 comments:

Dawn said...

OH Pancho Villa! Insanely expensive, but so good it's worth it. And Bi-Rite! Hmmm. Time for a food visit home.

Caroline said...

ay dios mio!!!!

kelly said...

hey thanks lady!

Ringo, have a banana! said...

I left my heart inside of Taqueria Poncho Villa. No joke.