Monday, October 19, 2009

crushing out.

ok, so i know this blog isn't really new anymore (kate gave the heads up about it way back in august), but it somehow fell off my radar until yesterday when i got to spend a good 20 minutes catching up and i gotta say, these girls have killer taste. from miranda july to mika miko to jane birkin to lindsay weir (!!!), andrea and meg* are seriously dialed in to the majority of my obsessions. now, if they would just post about 1990s drew or maeby funke, our kindred spiritness will be sealed.

*also, as i was linking meg's name i realized she is not just an internet stranger i admire from afar (aka my laptop), i actually totally met this meg a few weeks ago at a dinner and she is awesome, so duuuh, of course i like all the things she likes and that's even MORE reason to bookmark this genius!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

lindsay weir = the best of the best of the girl crushes.

Ruth said...

johnny + kate = woot! I'm a fan. then again I'm a fan of johnny + vanessa and kate + whatever too.

Andrea said...

WOW! Imagine my surprise when I stumbled across this post while catching up on my Google Reader this morning--my heart palpitated with such excitement! I've been admiring your blog for a bit now, so from one admirer to another I salute you! :)

meg wachter said...

thanks for the props, lisa! was awesome meeting you at dinner, too! xo meg