Monday, October 26, 2009

just my cuppa.

how badly do i want the new cookbook from my favorite aussie mag, frankie? even more than i want those delectable looking macaroons on the cover in my mouth so you KNOW that is a lot. they had me at afternoon tea, but when i read that the 40 recipes had been hand-picked and handed down through generations of mums and nannas, well, it just solidified my resolve to get my hands on this import. cause when it comes to treats, mums and nannas know what from what. for sure.

6 comments:

roberta jane said...

Oh! I have this! I haven't made anything from it yet but the pictures as so cute (there really is no other word for it) and the recipes look fairly easy!

Rebecca (Dog-Eared) said...

mm, i want to try all of those.

vic said...

Oh, I am in this book with my Mum! I'm the carrot cake!

Love your blog. xx

lisa butterworth said...

vic!! that is SO cool. i can't wait to get the book and make your mum's carrot cake.

mon ami said...

dace does it again - seriously my favourite local designer and so glad to see she is getting the recognition she deserves.

and, um, yeah in today's daydream I am 'that girl' sitting there writing in my journal and jumping on a motorbike....swoon

Kyla Curtis said...

Greaat reading your blog post